- A milk tea-flavored cookie made from a dough blended with Darjeeling and Earl Gray.
- Handmade, high quality cookies rolled up.
- Delivered in a beautiful commemorative packaging.
Japanese high quality raw materials are used:
- Hokkaido-born butter: Yoku Moku chooses butter that is high in quality, flavor and freshness. Fine butter creates a delicate mouthfeel.
- Fine top white sugar: Top white sugar is characterized by moist sweetness as compared to plain sweet sugar with no peculiarity.
- Yoku Moku Vanilla Essence: Madagascar Bourbon-style vanilla sticks add savory accents to butter-rich dough.
- Packaging size: 8.2 x 7.2 x 2.3 inches.