- Langue de chat dough made using plenty of butter from Hokkaido coated in matcha aroma. The inside is stuffed with matcha chocolate. A fusion of sweetness of matcha and rich taste of umami and butter, with a faint bitterness to cut off the sweet aftertaste.
- Rich aroma of matcha and butter overlapped classily. Fit for dessert Japanese food and tea confectionery. Very compatible with matcha and houjicha.
- Cigare was first produced 45 years ago. Making use of richness and taste of butter as much as possible to make a crispy, light taste and delicate, gentle, melting in the mouth.
- Once eaten, will want for more.The purpose is to make ground-breaking dessert.
- Enjoy the rich flavor, crispy light taste, and delicate melt-in-the-mouth feel.
- The deliciousness point is the barely crossed line of "if added more then it won't be dessert anymore" amount of butter to make a deeper richness and flavor.
- Content: Cigare au matcha 10 pieces, cigare 12 pieces
- Size, weight: 185×255×55mm, 24.5oz
- Expiration date: 120 days after production