- It can be used as a toothpaste or as a fluoride coating agent. Fluoride strengthens teeth and promotes remineralization.
- Prevents caries and periodontal disease by incorporating a germicide.
- Prevention of bad breath.
- No foaming agent (foaming component).
- Abrasive free.
- No coloring.
- When used as a toothpaste after meals, it is usually about 2 to 3 times a day.
- When using as a fluorine coating agent, use it once plus after brushing.
- It is particularly effective to rinse lightly and only once after using it at bedtime.
- It can be used about 300 times by using about 0.3 g at one time.
- The warranty period is 3 years unopened, several months after opening.