[Draw anything in greeting cards, photos, mirror, nail extension with the extra fine point of Uni-Posca]
A marker with good coloring that does not smudge nor show through.
- Water resistent marker that is strong against water. With colors as vivid as poster color, non-damaging to the material and with no weird smell.
- Can be drawn overlapping after drying, and on materials such as metal, glass, plastic, or mirror.
From the manufacturer:
- Characteristic vivid colors
Mitsubishi Pencil "Posca" Series' characteristic is its vivid colors. No matter the color underneath, Posca's ink will show its color clearly.
Within the series is Mitsubishi Pencil Sign Pen Uni-Posca Extra Fine Poin 0.7mm, an extra fine type that excels on drawing thin line.
Posca's characteristic ink can be drawn overlapping after it dries and won't show the color underneath. Drawing with pens in different colors and thickness enables one to write or draw unique letters and illustrations.
- Water-based ink that won't fade when wet
A lot of water-based ink still fade when wet, even after drying. Posca's ink has a property that makes it hard to fade and is water resistant. Thus, letters and drawings drawn with Posca can be kept for a long time.
Posca's ink has property just like oil-based ink, but since it is water-based, the ink does not smell weird.
- Can be drawn on various materials
Posca can be used to draw on various materials, such as plastic, metal, mirror, or photos. It enables one to draw original illustration to give individuality to plastic models painting, hand-held mirror, or stationery, or to draw on photos with friends.
Posca is available in 6 colors set (white, yellow, pink, purple, aqua blue, yellow-green); 8 colors set (pink, red, yellow, green, aqua blue, blue, white, black); and 12 colors set (purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, aqua blue, blue, chocolate, white, black).
- 6 colors set
- Extra fine linewidth 0.7mm
- Size: length 5in×width 3.7in×diameter 0.7in
- Ink colors: white, yellow, pink, purple, aqua blue, yellow-green