- Stalogy Notebooks are award-winning and masterfully designed. A simple, easy-to-use notebook with only minimal elements of time, number, date, day of week, and square grid lines. These pre-printed information elements are shown in a very light grey colored ink on each page.
- Stalogy Notebooks are used by writers, editors, engineers, artists, and everyday people to capture ideas, schedules, notes, and drawings. These products are perfect to use as a calendar, scheduler, diary, sketchpad, and for everyday notes. The notebooks are compact, thin, open completely flat, and bend completely back - almost 360 degrees.
- Stalogy Notebooks are available in the 025 Series - Sheet / Seat Pads: A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) 100 pages - Horizontal or Vertical orientation.
- Stalogy Notebooks are available in the 018 Editor's Series: 1/2 Year A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 192 pages, 365 Days A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 368 pages, 365 Days A6 (4.1 in. x 5.8 in.) 368 pages, 365 Days B5 (7.2 in. x 10.1 in.) 368 pages, and 365 Days B6 (5 in. x 7.2 in.) 368 pages.
- Product features include compact size and easy to carry, use pencils, pens, and fountain pens on the thin paper, squared (gridded) paper with very light, thin grey grids lines, very light grey pre-printed dates on the top to indicate when the page was created, very light grey pre-printed numbers on the left side of each page indicating timelines, durable cover for long-term use with elegant and simple gold print, and lays completely flat and can be bent almost 360 degrees.
- Item weight: 9.4 ounces
- Product dimension: 7.2 x 5 x 0.5 inches