- Thick Sauce Super Spicy is a source that can be used for various dishes.
- It is especially suitable for a variety of dishes such as "Okonomiyaki", "Yakisoba", "Takoyaki" and "Fried foods".
- The pungent ingredient (capsaicin) is about 5 times more than the usual sauce.
- As well as being spicy, as a result of sticking to spice, finished in a rough texture.
- No chemical seasoning, sweetener, preservative, caramel color.
- Ingredients: Vegetables / fruits (tomatoes, apples, onions, etc.), sugars (sugar, glucose fructose liquid sugar), brewed vinegar (brewed vinegar, malt vinegar), salt, starch, spices, yeast extract, thickener (processed) (Starch, tamarind)