- Freeze-dried soup using seaweed "Akamoku" which is gaining in popularity as a super food rich in dietary fiber and minerals.
- Because it uses Akamoku collected at the most suitable time, you can enjoy the sticky texture.
- The sticky ingredients are rich in "fucoidan".
- "Japanese Style Soup with Akamoku " contains about 0.28oz (8 g) of akamoku in raw condition per serving.
- Just pour 5.4us fl oz (160 ml) of boiling water, you can enjoy easily.
- Ingredients: Akamoku (Gibasa), soy sauce, dextrin, salt, dried bonito extract, starch, brewed seasoning, dried shiitake, sugar, gelatin, kelp extract, shiitake extract powder / seasoning (amino acids etc), antioxidant (vitamin E), Some contain wheat, soy, gelatin)