- Made from 100% domestic rice. Finely ground rice flour is baked using a unique method to create a rice cracker with a soft texture.
- Gentle flavor and sweetness.
- Salted rice crackers embedded with whole roasted soy beans and the hidden taste of cinnamon.
- Wasanbon (70%) is used. Wasanbon is a type of high-grade sugar that is traditionally produced mainly in eastern Shikoku, such as Kagawa and Tokushima prefectures. Characterized by fine particles and good meltability in the mouth.
- Expiration date: 4 months from the date of manufacture