- A cookie made with sandwiching smooth chocolate cream between the buttery, crispy, thinly-baked dough of langue de chat.
- Has three variants of flavor, vanilla dough and sweet chocolate, vanilla dough and milk chocolate, coffee dough and coffee cream.
- A cookie that everyone from all ages can enjoy.
- Enjoy the elegant meeting with a light cookie that melts in your mouth.
From the manufacturer:
- Colombin is a western confectionery maker founded in 1924
In 1924, the founder, Kadokura Kuniteru founded the first French sweets shop in Japan.
- Colombin Harajuku Honten Salon
In Harajuku Honten Salon one can enjoy dining and dessert while gazing at the lines of zelkova trees in a calm, retro modern atmosphere.
- Content: 54 pieces (sweet chocolate x18 pieces, milk chocolate x18 pieces, coffee cream x18 pieces)
- Product size (height x depth x width): 12.2in×2in×10.7in