- A stick-type snack that enjoys the pleasant texture of “crisp and crunch later” with its unique manufacturing method.
- We kneaded carrots and parsley into a soft potato and finished it with a light salad.
From the manufacture:
- There is a deep reason for the cup type. Jagariko started with "Let's make potato sweets that high school girls can walk in their bags."
- This name comes from the idea that a friend of a developer is eating a new potato candy deliciously. The friend's name is Rikako. Potato Morika → Jagarikako
- All the giraffes in Jagari's package say a line saying “If you start eating, there will be no giraffe”.
- The giraffe's thinking is that when you eat garlic, you'll be glad if you're not only "delicious" but also "fun".
Secret of deliciousness
- Jagariko is a step of slicing potato-> steaming-> slicing-> seasoning-> shaping into sticks-> drying-> frying-> filling in cups.
- It is carefully made every day with Calbee's unique manufacturing method and equipment.