- A fresh texture snack of crispy horses that tastes like potatoes.
- The sticks are made from whole cut potatoes with skin, so you can enjoy them anytime and anywhere.
- The sweetness of the potatoes and the delicious taste of potatoes are enhanced with a simple salty taste.
- A cup type that is easy to carry around with the addictive taste of potatoes.
From the manufacture:
Origin of the name of Jagabee
- “Jagabee” was named after “Jaga” from potatoes and “bee” from Calbee, with the hope of becoming a product loved around the world.
Ecology: potato fairy