- YOKUMOKU shigar makes full use of buttery texture and flavor, it has a light, crispy mouthfeel and a delicate, gentle mouth melt. Once I eat it, I want to eat it again.
- Yoku Moku increased the butter to the last minute and realized a deeper richness and flavor.
- Winding like a cigar realized a unique light mouthfeel.
Yoku Moku overturned common sense by mass production of delicate sweets using plenty of butter.
Japanese high quality raw materials are used:
- Hokkaido-born butter: Yoku Moku chooses butter that is high in quality, flavor and freshness. Fine butter creates a delicate mouthfeel.
- Fine top white sugar: Top white sugar is characterized by moist sweetness as compared to plain sweet sugar with no peculiarity.
- Yoku Moku Vanilla Essence: Madagascar Bourbon-style vanilla sticks add savory accents to butter-rich dough.
- Expiration date: 120 days from the date of manufacture